I have been surfing for a few decades and I can't tell you how many boards I've put in the hot sun to 'cook' the wax off my board (BTW not recommended, kooking your board in the sun is not good for your stick).
Then my bro gave me his pickle for my birthday lat year and I looked at it and i was like . . . yea right.
He said, "really bro, try it . . . it works."
It sat in my truck for a few weeks and then a big swell was coming and I needed to pull out my gun and prep it for the season. I grabbed the pickle and damn, that thing works like a champ.
No more cooking my board.
And check this out, the pickle is green too . . . made from 100% recycled ingredients and does not
contain or use any harsh chemicals.
Using your Pickle can help save the
The following are just a few reasons why surf wax needs to be removed from your stick:
- To clean the wax off the bottom of the board
- To spot clean areas in preparation for ding repairs.
- To clean tail areas for tail pad installations.
- To change the temperature of wax used on boards.
- To make the board look new increasing resale value.
- To lighten up the board by removing extra wax weight