Jobs & Internships
We are looking for upbeat, smart, and happy intern to help us educate people in our network and raise ecological awareness. The intern will participate in our social marketing strategy, answer emails from totally random (but cool) people, participate in Facebook and Twitter networks, write awesome blog articles and be part of our growing community.
What is expected:
- You surf.
- You like people.
- You are interested in ecology.
- You are down with the Wave Tribe Vibe.
Compensation:This is a non-paid intern position but we will stoke you out with some great eco surf gear when you show us your eco social media talents. This is a virtual position, you can be/work from anywhere.Do it!Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and tell us why you want to join our Tribe.
- Participate in our growing networks at least three times per week.
- Post interesting content that add value to people's lives.
- Stoked on life and Wave Tribe.
Wave Tribe is learning as we go, we are a stoked company of surf crazed human being looking to do the right thing in a market place driven by big brands, corporate companies, and small margins. Like everyone else we are making our product overseas, but we are doing it differently.Wave Tribe is committed to using sustainable materials and partners with companies that maintain an ethical work environment—‘we’ as consumers have forced companies to deliver lower and lower priced products. The reality is that ''how'' a purchase impacts ones wallet is more decisive than ''how'' the product influences the environment. We need to change how we think, how we look, how we consume, and how we live.Responsibilities
Compensation:We are looking for sales superstars to join the tribe and help our mission. This job pays on commission. We are a growing company and look forward to adding people that share our vision.Multiple territories are available.Email: email@example.com for more info and tell us why you want to join our Tribe.
- Executing sales programs.
- Presenting clear and persuasive product presentations
- Pursuing new accounts and expanding overall account base in the territory.
- Ability to professionally manage a sample account/product.
- Attend applicable regional and national trade shows.
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively." ~ Bob Marley