Skull Surfboard Sock | Surfboard Cover Sock
"Rad sock. Everyone loves the skull!" ~ Simon Stock
* The nose on this sock is made from padded hemp. You won't find another padded sock on the market.
"Once again Wave Tribe pushes the envelope in design and functionality."~ Surfer Product Review
Unique Skull Print. A favorite and Wave Tribe classic, the skull board sock is a reminder and celebration of the Day of The Dead (more below).
- Mini Simmons: 5'6 - 5'10
- Fish: 6'2
- Shortboard: 6' - 6'6' - 7' - 7'6
- Longboard: 8' - 8'6 - 9' - 9'6
* Please make sure you check this chart before you order, if your surfboard is close to the max sock length it's best to go up to the next size. For example, if you have an 8'10 longboard—grab the 9'6 to give you room for the width of your board.
Also functional, this surfboard cover is perfect for keeping the sand off your board and prevents the wax from getting all over your house and car.
- 5 mm Padded Hemp Nose
- Made From Stretchable Fabric
- Stylish Unique Design
- Drawstring For Tight Fit
- One Year Warranty & Money Back Guarantee
Sometimes you want something a bit lighter than a board bag, perhaps something more colorful or just a little love to slip over your board while it's chilling in the corner of your room or stuffed in the backseat of your car.
Of course, if you're down with the Wave Tribe Vibe, then you know it's got to be ecological and cool at the same time.
Concerning Mother Earth, yo.
The Wave Tribe Surfboard Socks (or light covers) are made from stylish material + have a nice padded HEMP patch at the nose to help protect the most vulnerable areas of your ride.
It is kind of like a flavor savior, but what it saves is your board, which for some of us is the best saltwater flavor out there.
Reinforced nose for protecting against sucker punches from non-surfboard-friendly kooks. Stylish and protective with an eco touch.
You might think we are morose by putting skulls on a sock, but we were inspired by the Day of the Dead.
Day of the Dead is a celebratory holiday to remember the dead. Explore the vibrant traditions, tasty dishes, and everything that brings this day to life by honoring your loved one all year long.
We propose that the more you celebrate your fallen angels in your life, the more joy you will feel—life and death are part of the same dance.